The Affordable Care Act: What Unions Need to Know
A Workshop for Union Representatives
This one-day workshop will provide union representatives with the information they need to help members understand how the new health care law will affect them. Additionally, union reps will learn how the provisions of the Act may play out at the bargaining table for small groups, large groups, Taft-Hartley plans and more.
• The Exchanges and the Marketplace
• Guidelines for Large Group, Small Group & Multi-Employer Plans
• The Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) Exchange
• Coverage for early retirees, part-timers & special circumstances
• Financial considerations
• Penalties, Incentives, Tax Credits
• Strategies for Bargaining
Rochester Location on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at Rick’s Prime Rib House, 898 Buffalo Rd., Rochester, N.Y. 14624.