1. If current public pension fund assets were all in 401k plans, they would make $1.5 billion in annual fees.
2. Making workers' pensions the problem takes the attention away from their recklessness.
3. They didn't manage to totally destroy the middle class the last time around. There's still work to be done.
4. It's about time they got their fair share of working people's pensions.
5. Four words: they are 1 percenter's.
6. Labor unions are one of the few institutions powerful enough to get in their way. Weaker is better.
7. They never liked the idea of public service jobs to start with. Let's privatize everything!
8. Once public pension benefits completely deteriorate, most private pension benefits will decline even faster.
9. The more they demonize public service employees, the easier it is to get their puppet friends elected to political office.
10. Greed really is good.
-This list is compliments of CSEA Local 659